Story By Abhishek & Suri
Visit Manali for adventure activities like hiking, heli-skiing, site seeing, river rafting. A great place for honeymoon couples.
Source - explore_with_devesh_
Also known as “City of Magical Vibes,” visit Udaipur for its rich history and culture, picturesque buildings, forts, and palaces.
Source - fallingonfashion
Symbol of brotherhood and equality, more than 100,000 people of various cast and race visit Golden Temple Amritsar.
Source - sardar_sardarni_pb30
Don’t miss the opportunity of visiting this 2607 sq km biosphere and tiger reserve located in the state of West Bengal India (Kolkata)
Source - delishcherishrelish
Maybe world’s most wonderful and calmest places, Leh Ladakh is not only about its natural beauty, but also rich culture and heritage.
Source - the_infinite_loop_official
If snorkeling, underwater sea life, and corals excite you, then Andaman & Nicobar Islands is the place you must visit once in your lifetime. Don’t forget the take a swim in the blue waters here.
Source - _ig_smoke__
In the backdrop of Alappuzha beaches and huge waterways network, this “Venice of East,” is very popular for its exotic Ayurvedic massages.
Source - amazingkeralam
- 400 year old monastery - Biggest and largest monastery outside Lhasa, Tibet. - The 6th Dalai Lama was born here.
Source - thesolowonderer
- One of the biggest reserves for rhinos - Home of some of the largest snakes in the world. - Birdwatcher’s delight (more than 500 bird species). - Open to tourists from November to April
Source - rohit_0_9__
- Situated in the bank of Holy Ganga - 23,000 Buddhist and Hindu temples. - Enchanting Ghats with river-landing passages and stairs. - Visit during Dusshera, Diwali and Mahashivratri
Source - unnatisharmaa
- Famous for Wednesday flea market - Kite surfing. - Wakeboarding. - Kneeboarding. - Visit for exotic nightlife on the soft and sugary sand of these beaches.
Source - ruman_a_khan
- Witness the serene beauty of Rann of Kutch during the magical nights. - Silky smooth sunrise and sunset when the sky bursts into yellow and red hues. - Bird watching and wildlife - Best time to visit: Novermber to March
Source - TripSavvy
- Gateway to the Garhwal Himalayas, and situated in Uttrakhand, India, Rishikesh is considered the “Yoga Capital of the World.” - Visit if you love river rafting, bungee jumping, hiking, and trekking
Source - yogabyakash
- Situated Aurangabad City in Maharashtra - A photographer’s delight. - Finest work of rock-cut painting and caves, which date back thousands of years.
Source - foodiesofindia
- One of the 7 Wonders of the World. - Symbol of love. - Visit to get mesmerized by this architectural marvel on the banks of River Yamuna.
Source - narenphotography